· The promoter of the competition is The Howard Centre in association with Digswell Art. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
· The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 5 or over excluding The Howard Centre and Digswell Art employees, their immediate family, or any person or company associated with the draw.
· To enter the Hive competition, download the Hive worksheet from The Howard Centre website and draw your lockdown experience. Once completed, send to [email protected].
· Entries close on Monday 30th November at 23:59. Entries received after this time and date will not be counted.
· There are three prizes; 1st prize is a £100 gift card for a store of the winner’s choice in The Howard Centre, with x2 runner up prizes of a £50 gift card each for a store of the winner’s choice in The Howard Centre. Prizes must be collected from the centre.
· One entry per person.
· There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
· No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
· The Howard Centre reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
· The management reserves the absolute right to disqualify any entrant to any competition which it considers has used improper technical means to enter.
· No cash alternative to the prize will be offered and the prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another equivalent value without giving notice.
· The three winners will be contacted within 7 working days of the closing date.
· The winner must confirm acceptance of the prize within 7 days.
· The winner will be contacted via email and telephone; the winner’s contact details may be passed onto a third party for prize fulfilment purposes.
· If any emails to the winner are returned as undeliverable or the winner does not respond in 14 days of being notified, then The Howard Centre reserves the right to offer the prize to another winner in accordance with the process described above.
· By entering the competition, the winner consents to any publicity generated as a result of the draw and use on websites, social media platforms, magazines or mobile services at any time without further consent or payment.