Roman are a highly established Women’s Fashion Retail Company specialising in quality garments and accessories.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our store team as a Part Time Sales Assistant..
This vacancy is for 8 hours over 2 days
As a Sales Assistant you will play a vital role in the succession and delivery of our stores and be responsible for maximizing sales by providing a high standard of service.
- Working as part of a friendly, motivated team, your key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain a high standard of housekeeping, both on the shop floor and back of house.
- Providing excellent customer Service and exceeding customer expectations at every opportunity.
- To identify customer needs and be able to answer all product related queries. Inclusion of maximising product knowledge.
- Implement and maintain the highest standards of visual merchandising, by selecting, preparing and displaying merchandise in line with floor plans, stock availability and management discretion.
- Uphold a clean and tidy workplace and understand Health and Safety responsibilities within the workplace.
- Operating the store till in line with Company procedures, providing a high level of customer service and accuracy.
- You must be flexible; to support the operational store teams and be able to increase hours where necessary.
- A hunger to deliver exceptional Customer Service
- An eye for fashion and trends
- Uphold and maximise the Company’s brand
- Previous experience in a customer facing role
- A committed team player
- Flexibility and determination
- We offer a range of benefits; including a fair salary rate, generous staff discount and pension contributions.
Experience – Ideal but not compulsory
- Able to lead, coach and manage individuals in a team.
- Retail sales experience
- Experience with problem solving, decision making, planning and organising.
- Ability to communicate with senior members of staff, both written and verbal.
We offer a range of benefits; including a generous staff discount and pension contributions. If you feel this role is the perfect opportunity for you and you wish to be part of our ever growing Company, please apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application!
Please apply by sending your CV to: [email protected]