No teenage girl should miss their school prom because they can’t afford a dress to wear. That’s why we’ve launched All Dressed Up, a not for profit project that gifts donated prom dresses to school students within 15 miles of Harpenden, Hertfordshire.
We need clean, ready to wear dresses in all sizes, long or short, new or secondhand. We’d also love evening bags and accessories (we can’t take shoes). Drop off points are:
* ST ALBANS: St Albans City & District Council, Civic Centre, St Peter’s Street, AL1 3JE [FAO Louise Palmer] (Mon-Fri 09.00-17.00)
* HARPENDEN: M&Co, 6 High Street, Harpenden (Mon-Fri 09.30-17.00, Sun, 11.00-15.00)
* LUTON: Mall Management, The Mall Luton (gallery level), 37 The Mall, Luton LU1 2LJ – Mon – Fri, 08.00-17.00
* WELWYN GARDEN CITY: Management Suite, The Howard Centre, Welwyn Garden City – Mon-Fri 09.00-17.00, Sat/Sun 11.00 – 17.00
* POST DRESSES TO: All Dressed Up, c/o The Harpenden Collective, Harpenden Hall, Southdown Rd, Al5 1TE.
More info at www.alldressedup.org.uk